Program Manager is required as part of a multi billion dollar project initiative.
Your key deliverable is to manage a program of integrated spending across one of the larger government agencies.
This is an expansive portfolio which will take financial information from multiple PMO’s to assess reasons for delays, and cost overruns producing a bi-annual report for executive level management.
If you have the skill set below then you will be ready for this role.
- Experience managing a group of up to 10 Business Analysts
- Deep knowledge of business and project financials gained from a diversity of projects
- Working with a range of people across multiple silos who don’t work for you but your task is to work with them to gather information through relationship building and appropriate scheduling
- Understanding scope control on large programs of work (preferably government based)
- Regular and formalised communication at steering committee and executive level internally and externally with regard to program performance against schedule, risk and issues, and any impediments to successful delivery
- Significant experience program managing large scale portfolios with a strong focus on delivery and financial transparency
- Outstanding written and spoken skills
- NV1 clearance is essential
- A long term 12 month engagement
Our need is urgent so if this sounds like you then contact us immediately by sending your resume and we can have a confidential discussion.
- How many years' experience do you have as a programme manager?
- Do you hold Australian Security Clearance?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.