Advertiser: AurecMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Apr 2021
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Programme & Project Management
We are looking to engage a dynamic and highly proactive Program Manager to join our Federal Government client! The perfect candidate will have excellent communication skills and have the ability to work honestly and collaboratively within their multi-disciplinary team. Part of this role will require you to work delivering ICT solutions to support their organisation and be able to deliver cross-state wide.
You will have an opportunity to make a strong difference throughout this long-term contract and we are willing to consider Australian Citizens with a Baseline Clearance or higher for this role.
Skills / Experience:
- Demonstrated strong Project Management experience in delivering ICT projects with a minimum of 5+ years' experience.
- Proven experience working in a multi-disciplinary team to deliver digital solutions through agile ways of working.
- The ability to work under limited direction within guidelines to meet business objectives, and experience in developing project schedules, defining work plans, establishing milestones, identifying priorities and undertaking project reporting to successfully deliver the ICT portfolio of work.
- Ability to facilitate and lead cross-agency or multi-agency planning of program delivery.
- Ability to co-ordinate procurement processes in accordance with Commonwealth guidelines, including developing tender documentation, managing selection processes and addressing contractor performance issues.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative, show initiative and provide sound business solutions to identified issues.
Australian Citizens with a Baseline Clearance or higher will be considered for this role.
To be considered for these roles, APPLY to this advertisement or contact WARREN on 02 5109 0911
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.