Do you love creating joyful moments for guests?
Are you passionate about sharing your knowledge and developing your team?
Then we have the role for you!
Come bring your sparkle and zest to our Kate Spade Sydney store, in the role of Assistant Store Manager on a fixed term contract for 9 months.
As an enthusiastic and passionate Assistant Store Manager, you will be responsible for working alongside our dynamic Store Manager to help grow our retail store, along with guiding the team (our vibrant Kate Spade muses), and building strong relationships with clients through our joyful customer interaction.
Having a client-centric mindset, with a can-do attitude, will see you succeed and flourish in this role. You will also need to demonstrate your strong communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail and your love for working in retail.
Benefits and perks
- Employee purchase of company products with discount rate internationally
- Collaborative working environment, working alongside a passionate and dedicated team
- Rewarding career opportunity
Skills and experience
Your previous Assistant Store Manager experience, in the Retail sector of at least 2 years, will be beneficial in this exciting and busy role. You will also need to have a good understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an assistant store manager?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Have you previously been an Assistant Store Manager, and if so, what is the largest size team you've helped manage?
- Why are you interested in working at Kate Spade?
- How would you describe your leadership style?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.