We are seeking Diploma and Certificate III Educators to join our enthusiastic and dedicated team. We are seeking educators with a strong passion for the early childhood industry. We have part time and permanent positions currently available.
The successful candidates will be actively engaged in educating and caring for children under 5 years of age and effectively communicating with children, co-workers and families. Your desire to create a friendly secure and stimulating learning environment will be highly regarded.
You will work closely with the Lead Educator to plan engaging learning experiences for the children and help ensure a high level of health and safety standards are maintained at all times.
You must hold:
- Certificate III, Diploma or higher qualification in children services
- Current First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Certificates
- Current Working With Children Check
- 12 months experience working in a long day care centre or similar
- Knowledge of the EYLF and NQF
- A beautifully presented, purpose built facility
- Career progression and development available
- Flexible routines and learning environments
- Supportive working environment and management team
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Possibility of moving from casual to permanent part time
- Negotiable Wages
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have professional child care experience?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care?
- Have you completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.