At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 80 care communities across four states and employs a team of over 9,000 nationally. Opal has one of the strongest growth trajectories in the industry with over ten new aged care homes scheduled to open in the next two years.
About Meadowbank Grove Care Community:
Our brand new home Meadowbank Grove, in West Ryde, Sydney has opened with 114 beds. It is conveniently located in a quiet residential area of West Ryde, close to Meadowbank Station, Ferry Wharf, Top Ryde shopping centre, cafes, and restaurants and overlooking the beautiful Meadowbank Park and Paramatta River.
Meadowbank Grove Care Community provides the very best aged care services including permanent, respite and dementia care.
About the role:
We are currently in Phase 2 of recruiting and there is a range of Full Time, Part Time and Casual AIN shifts available.
Our AIN’s are required to provide quality personal care and support to meet the clinical needs of residents. The AIN must follow the Care Manager and RN instructions.
What we look for:
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- A minimum of 6 months experience as an AIN in Aged Care.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Adaptable to change and enjoys working in a team environment
- Have permanent Australian Residency or Citizenship
What Opal can provide you?
- Industry leading hourly rates
- A brand new state-of-the-art home with the highest quality equipment and systems
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts to encourage work/life balance
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within a growing organisation - at Opal we are passionate about growing our team from within!
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and complete psychometric testing.
Please note: in accordance with government directions a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our homes.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit: https://careers.opalagedcare.com.au/en/listing/
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/careers/why-work-with-us
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.