- Are you an experienced health administrator with great people skills looking to take on a rewarding leadership role?
- Manage the organisational and administrative side of a friendly physiotherapy practice while driving innovation and growth!
- Attractive remuneration ranging from $80,000 to $100,000 and the ability to set your own schedule.
About Fairfield Physiotherapy & Sports Injuries Centre
With over 35 years of experience in the industry, Fairfield Physiotherapy & Sports Injuries Centre is dedicated to meeting the immediate needs of patients with musculoskeletal injuries through cutting edge treatment. They offer an exercise-based approach to any problem and pride themselves on the ability to consistently achieve excellent results.
Fairfield Physiotherapy & Sports Injuries Centre is a small, friendly and hands-on practice that always strives to give their patients the very best and most personal service, from when they first walk through the door to when they are receiving treatment.
About the role
Fairfield Physiotherapy & Sports Injuries Centre now has an exciting opportunity for a full or part-time Practice Manager / Reception Manager to join their friendly team. This high-level dual role will be responsible for a number of areas across the business.
The key responsibility in this role will be to assist with organisational decision making and lead the administrative and reception side of the business.
This role is wide-ranging and covers a number of significant business functions. You do not need to have experience in every function as you will be trained in these areas.
- Reception and customer service: Manage the client database and ensure records are accurately kept.
- Human resource management: Lead and train the reception team, create rosters, and calculate staff wages.
- Finance: Use cloud-based accounting software to manage cash flow, banking, and reporting.
- Data management: Manage information systems, administration data, and network security.
- Risk management: Understand and review the current business structure, as well as monitoring and striving to proactively improve patient satisfaction.
- Administration: Manage non-clinical tasks such as inventory, practice procedure manuals, and design office procedures.
- PR: Liaise with contracted media agency to manage digital advertising, including blogs and social media content.
- Organisation: Assist with decision making at an organisations level with an understanding of stakeholder, client, and staff needs.
This pivotal role will also give the successful candidate the opportunity to request working hours that are best for their life while being contactable during business hours. Fairfield Physiotherapy & Sports Injuries Centre is open to candidates seeking full-time or part-time work.
Skills and experience
As this role covers such a wide range of business functions, is most important that you are a self-starter who is excited to learn and develop your skills, and to take advantage of the extensive training opportunities Fairfield Physiotherapy & Sports Injuries Centre will provide.
A background in Health Administration will be highly beneficial in helping you hit the ground running in your new role. Additionally, experience using accounting software, particularly Xero, will help you succeed in the role and is preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
Experience in a customer-facing role will also be highly regarded. Fairfield Physiotherapy & Sports Injuries Centre prides itself on a highly personable approach in every part of the business. You will need to provide our customers with a fantastic experience every time you see them, ensuring they feel welcome and valued.
Additionally, leadership experience will be highly valued, as you will be responsible for leading the team of reception staff, driving business initiatives, and maintaining high standards of client care within the practice.
Whether you are looking to take on more leadership, or have more freedom in your work, this is an opportunity to make a valuable contribution to a friendly practice that will value your dedication.
In return for your hard work, you will receive an attractive salary, ranging from $80,000 to $100,000 depending on skills and experience (prorated according to the number of hours you choose to work).
In addition, you may have some flexibility to set your own hours and work around your family and life commitments. This is a rewarding leadership role that will allow you to grow your professional skillset enormously, without sacrificing work-life balance.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.