7-Eleven is one of Australia's largest family-owned businesses with more than 700 convenience stores and 8,800 team members located in communities around Australia. Driven by our ambition to lead, shape and redefine convenience for Australians, we are currently embarking on a journey which will see us rethink the way we work and collaborate.
Our Food Safety & Quality Manager takes responsibility for our Food Safety Program. The role provides support to 7-Eleven, Operations, Supply Chain, Training and Marketing/ Merchandise teams on all matters relating to Food Safety & Quality compliance.
- Working with suppliers of 7-Eleven branded product and Krispy Kreme
- Providing advice and expertise on 7-Eleven standards and expectations
- Regular supplier audits and quality monitoring
- Support achievement of foodservice financial objectives
We need you to be
- Proactive, results oriented, passionate and adaptable with an eye for continuous improvement and innovtion
What’s in your toolkit
- Degree level qualification in food science/ technology or equivalent qualification
- Experienced in the fundamentals of HACCP and be able to apply these principles
- Food auditing or manufacturing experience preferable including short shelf life fresh food
- Sound knowledge of food microbiology, and ability to interpret results
- Knowledge of the FSANZ code and other legislative requirements relating to Food
A day in the Life will see you
- Develop and provide input on all Food Safety & Quality communication to internal stakeholders, including the Training & Operations teams
- Working closely with the Food Service Category Management & NPD teams
- Providing support and advice relating to Product Recall & Withdrawal processes
- Actioning customer or store complaints directly related to 7-Eleven branded products
If your passion for leadership and doing things differently matches ours, then we encourage you to apply.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.