Coral Expeditions is Australia’s pioneering expedition cruise company. We operate and manage a fleet of small expedition ships taking guests to some of the most beautiful, yet undiscovered, regions of Australia, Asia-Pacific and Indian Ocean Islands. Over 8,000 travellers from all over the world travel with us every year who are attracted by our relaxed small ship atmosphere and itineraries which larger ships cannot replicate.
Our crew are carefully selected for their engaging personalities, attention to detail and commitment to delivering the highest standards of service so our guests always receive a warm welcome aboard.
Cruise Attendants - Melbourne Based for operations out of Broome/Darwin
The role of Cruise Attendant is to provide outstanding customer service in the areas of food and beverage; responsible for maintaining the highest standard of housekeeping through our ships accommodation and public areas as well as presentation and galley operations.
What you will bring to us
- Have proven hospitality experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- High level of customer service
- Demonstrated safe working practices mindset
- Tolerance of others to work and live in a small environment for long periods of time
- AMSA Endorsed Certificate of Safety Training (CoST)
- Certificate 2 in hospitality operations preferred
- Crowd control & Crisis Management
- AMSA Medical
- MSIC Card
- First Aid & CPR
- Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Australian Seafarers book or other country equivalent discharge book
What we can offer you
- Shipboard rosters are generally six weeks on and three off, may varies in length due to itineraries
- Free accommodation and meals on board
- Annual Cruise for you and a friend
- An opportunity to see spectacular places
- Career paths in Maritime with internationally recognised experience
- Financial assistance with gaining qualifications
Coral Expeditions are a team of seafarers who embrace life on the blue highway. Ship life is not for everyone, and this should be considered before applying.
Applicants who meet the minimum criteria are invited to email a covering letter and current CV to email@example.com
As we screen all applicants and select candidates whose qualifications and experience meet our needs, we will carefully consider your application during the initial screening and will contact you if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process. We wish you every success!
Want to explore more?
Connect with us LinkedIn and Facebook
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.