Dear Prospective Educators,
We are looking to create an amazing team of like minded Childcare professionals for our beautiful brand new centre, 'Little Oak Early Learning Centre, opening in May 2021.
We are seeking the following positions:
- Assistant Director
- Two Early Childhood Teachers
- Educational Leader
- Group Leaders
- Supporting Educators (Assistants)
Roles will vary from position to position, however you will all be required to:
- Support, inspire and assist our beautiful Children to become successful learners through implementation of an educational program using our Little Oak Curriculum guided by the Early Years Framework, the Reggio Emilia Approach, QLD Kindergarten guidelines and Aboriginal 8 ways of learning.
- Create beautiful learning spaces for Children to explore and interact with on a daily basis as well as being able to confidently manage your classroom and act as a mentor and role model to your supporting Educator and fellow Educators within our Team.
- Be genuinely passionate about delivering excellent attention to detail and personalised care to our Children and Families.
- Network with local community groups to further enhance and enrich our Children's learning.
You will need to possess the following skills;
Along with your significant experience working in early learning environments, the following will be highly-regarded as we assess your skills/qualifications for a role with us:
- Bachelors degree of Early Childhood, Diploma and or Certificate III of Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Current First Aid & CPR /Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates; Current Working with Children check (Blue Card);
- Confident and practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Curriculums.
- Knowledge/experience in implementing the Reggio Emilia philosophy or a desire and interest to learn to adopt these practices.
- Computer Skills; including replying, sending emails, using Microsoft word, Microsoft publisher and Story Park online portfolio program.
- Knowledge and/or experience with the Assessment and rating process and the 7 quality areas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Excellent presentation;
- The ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive and professional learning culture within the Centre for children, for your families and for your work colleagues;
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable to trying new ways of doing things.
- Any hidden talents for music, playing an instrument, speaking in different languages, art and crafting, gardening or cooking (Not required but would be amazing!!!)
- Above all a passion for the Early Childhood industry and the desire to research and resource your own learning to further your skill set and teaching philosophy.
In return we will provide you with a beautiful privately owned teaching environment that fully caters to and supports Educators with a desire to make a difference and teach with passion. Regular opportunities for professional development courses, workshops and conferences. You will be provided with acknowledgement and incentives for amazing work. Hours of work will be Monday to Friday, flexible start and finish time.
If you think you are one of the special people we are looking for please do not hesitate to send through your resume and cover letter and we would love to consider you for an interview.
Look Forward to speaking with you soon,
N:B Only Short Listed Applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have professional child care experience?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the National Quality Framework?
- Do you have experience working with children?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.