- Job Listing Date
- 16 Apr 2021
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Management & Support
At Buildsafe we are committed to leading the way through our products, processes and most importantly our people. Our growth and position in the market is a direct result of our people, allowing Buildsafe to be an innovative leader providing height safety systems across Australia.
As part of our continued growth, we now have an exciting opportunity for a Customer service Manager, based at Arundel on the Gold Coast.
About The Role
Reporting to the Director, as the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for managing our customer service scheduling team responsible for coordinating installations and product dismantles throughout QLD and NSW.
To succeed in the role, you will be a leader who fosters a culture of teamwork and collaboration, and you drive programs that aim to get the best out of our people.
You will be a values based leader who empowers your people and takes teams on a journey of success. Your role is varied and will see you working with stakeholders throughout the business, such as Construction Managers, Branch Managers, Sales, Operations Manager, Technical design team and Senior Management, so your ability to build rapport and strong relationships is essential.
You will be responsible for;
- Day to day operations of the scheduling team (10) and growing
- Leadership - Coach, mentor, empower and develop team members
- Maximize customer satisfaction and ensuring a quality experience for our customers.
- Resolve customer conflicts and handle escalation procedures.
- Develop collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders to optimise customer relationships and the customer experience.
- Work with key stakeholders such as sales, drafting, invoicing, Managers in various departments to identify challenges or issues and resolve with solutions to create efficiencies.
- Research and identify continuous improvement opportunities to support a high performing team
- Team and individual KPI management in alignment with business strategy.
- Succession and workforce planning; Upskill, cross train and constantly strengthen your department
- Recruitment and selection of team members
- Quarterly performance reviews of staff
- Facilitate team meetings
- Coordinate team building activities
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Manager or Supervisor experience - Minimum of 5 years
- Proven background in coaching and mentoring large teams to ensure a high level of customer service
- Previous management of a call centre or scheduling of logistics – (construction industry will be highly regarded).
- IT savvy and the ability to work with multiple programs and in-house systems
- High level of presentation and professionalism
- Values driven and a “True Culture Carrier”
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy and follow through ability
- Excellent communication skills; both verbally and written
- Time management and organisational skills are key
- A background in liaising with customers in a fast paced environment essential
What Buildsafe can offer you?
We are committed to providing a platform for individuals to succeed both personally and professionally. We offer an in-house guidance and support service (Buildsafe Care), as well as a dedicated Wellness and wellbeing coach, leadership programs and several other personal and professional development programs.
- How many years' experience do you have as a customer services manager?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.