Our Client is one of NT's Leading New Home Builders. Their purpose is to help people realize the dream of owning a home that they never thought possible. This Established Company is busy and growing enormously.
Our client is now seeking an experienced, Operations Manager, who can help them achieve their mission to help 1,000 families own their own home by 2030.
- Faithfully executes the business plan, achieving or exceeding planned P&L objectives.
- Leads, manages, and holds the team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments.
- Ensures the team is healthy, functional, and cohesive while integrating all major operating functions of the business.
- Resolves issues effectively—seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner
- Demonstrates effective project management skills by ensuring everyone is truly following, and adhering to, the company’s core processes and operating system with consistency.
- Working closely with the business owner in realizing the ideas by translating those ideas into functional plans for the business.
- Creating financial reports for the management and managing project budgets
- Confirms that all key messages are properly and consistently cascaded across the organization and a high level of effective communication exists throughout the organization.
- Previous experience in an Operations Manager capacity for a small business. Experience working with a Construction company will be an advantage.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and delivering outcomes within strict deadlines, within a constantly evolving environment.
- Experience with leading, managing and holding a team to Account.
- Experience creating and implementing systems and processes to streamline and improve the functioning of the organization.
- Ability to understand complex financial reports and budgets, with experience using Xero, spreadsheets, word processing, database management, CRM’s.
- Ability to work in both an unsupervised and busy office environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Salary of up to $120K + Super
- Full time role with flexible work arrangements
- Long term career prospects/ growth
- Guaranteed shut down over Easter, Christmas and other religious holidays
Apply via Seek or call us on 04 19307162 to have a detailed chat. We look forward to hearing from you.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.