At The Athlete’s Foot Karrinyup, our team members are highly passionate about health and fitness which helps with inspiring, motivating and empowering our customers.
We believe that people ultimately want to lead a healthy and fit way of life and we want to empower them to do so by providing correctly fitted footwear and personalised service to help them reach their full athletic potential. We do this by hiring people who value health, fitness and being of service to others, and empowering them with fitting expertise, product knowledge and customer service expertise to deliver on our customer promise.
Not only are we a team of personalised fitting experts with experience and expertise in customer service and shoe technology but we are also cheer leaders, coaches and friends. Encouraging and, motivating and supporting customers along the way to help them meet their personal fitness performance goals.
Your role will include:
- Maximising sales
- Ensuring exceptional customer service satisfaction
- Ensuring compliance with company standards and policies are met
- Providing excellent customer service
- Fitting and serving customers
- Processing sales
- Maintaining merchandise store standards
To be considered you will need to have:
- Customer service experience is essential, preferably in a busy retail or sports environment
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Passionate about sports and living a healthy lifestyle
- The ability to communicate with all ages and people from all walks of life
- Great personal presentation
- Availability to work over the weekends and peak periods including school holidays and throughout December & January
- Available to work at short notice
What we offer
We provide industry leading technical and customer service training designed to give you the necessary knowledge and tools to provide the superior customer service that is unique to The Athlete's Foot and the opportunity to work within a supportive and friendly team environment.
If you love working as a part of a team, are competitive and seeking an interesting and varied career with a passionate, successful and growing locally owned business where you can really add value and make a difference, then this is the ideal move.
This position is perfect for someone who is passionate about retail and possesses exceptional customer service skills. The role is fun and challenging and will suit someone who wants to push themselves outside their comfort zone and make a real difference in peoples lives. If you are keen to join the team click the 'apply now'
Only applications that include a detailed cover letter and current work availability will be considered.
If a career with The Athlete’s foot sounds like the right FIT for you, Apply Now!
Report this job advert
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.