Advertiser: MasslandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Apr 2021
- Gold Coast
- $35 - $49.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Organisational Development
We are seeking an Accountability Coach who will provide concierge level support to our development clientele from the point of enrolment through inbound and outbound calls, emails and zoom calls to our clients to ensure they are on a path to success.
A successful candidate will use strong critical-thinking skills to help a diverse clientele of adult learners overcome a myriad of obstacles to fulfil their educational and deal objectives. Successful candidates enjoy working in a high energy, fast-paced environment that relies heavily on technology and common sense, demonstrate enthusiasm and initiative, and possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to show care factor and establish rapport with existing and new clients.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Manage and coach clients from the point of enrolment to program completion through proactive service and outreach.
- Possess thorough understanding of Property Options and/or exposure to property development to effectively and accurately guide clients. Training and support is provided for the successful candidate.
- Be highly dynamic through a high volume of interactions with our adult students by phone, zoom, and email on a regular and consistent basis.
- Provide clients with available tools, resources and recommendations by anticipating needs through consultative conversations.
- Provide comprehensive responses to client questions regarding their potential developments.
- Contribute to constant and never ending improvements to our client delivery processes and offerings.
- Maintain speedy responses to clients and demonstrate high quality customer service throughout all interactions.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Proactively develop and maintain relationships with applicants by establishing rapport and trust, educating them on our programs and services, deal requirements and preparing them for success.
- Guide new students through the development process by engaging in a consultative dialogue based on client needs, motivations and goals; presenting information in a professional, articulate, and confident manner resulting in client satisfaction and success.
- Inspire, coach and advice clients on their deal or development progress, online learning environment and potential life issues such as time management, challenges understanding property option and development fundamentals.
- Maintain knowledge of property options, property development and real estate market across Australia where applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.