- Job Listing Date
- 19 Apr 2021
- Wagga Wagga & Riverina
- Sector leading pay and benefits!
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
KU Kingfisher in Wagga Wagga is a centre where childhood is celebrated. When they play and explore, children's imagination and curiosity is sparked - they enjoy learning, and are inspired to continue learning more.
Our playground is designed to allow children to explore nature and discover the natural environment. We want children to be able to dig in the sand, climb trees, discover and learn about insects and enjoy connecting with nature. The many activities we offer enable children to immerse themselves in the natural elements of their surroundings and feel inspired to create, imagine and play. We have natural shade due to our many trees in our large outdoor environment.
For more information, please visit the centre website: https://www.ku.com.au/childcare/centres/kukingfisher
This permanent, part time crib cover role will see you working 12pm-3:15pm Monday to Friday’s.
We want you to be as passionate about early childhood education and committed to achieving positive outcomes as we are.
In addition you will have:
- Current Employee Working with Children Check.
- Work rights to enable you to work in Australia
- Current Child Protection Training
- Recognised Certificate III in Children’s Services or similar as approved by Australian Children’s Education and Quality Authority (ACECQA)
- Sound understanding of the Education and Care Services National Law (2010) and the Education and Care Services National Regulations (2011)
- Working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Frameworks (EYLF)
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills
- Current knowledge of Child Protection legislation and its implications for the care and protection of children
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills
- Knowledge and experience in Circle of Security and Attachment theory highly regarded
Why join us?
KU has been recognised as a Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. At KU we want to make your work with us as interesting and rewarding as we possibly can.
KU is a culturally sensitive employer, committed to improving outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, families and employees.
The KU Difference:
- We Reward - We offer sector leading pay and benefits including salary packaging and discounted private health insurance.
- We Build Careers - We enable and encourage our people to grow and evolve with us
- We Grow Our People - We provide opportunities to learn, grow and enhance your professional practice through KU’s high quality professional learning program
- We Offer an Inclusive Culture - We’ve created a diverse and inclusive working culture with a shared vision and common values.
How do you apply?
If the above resonates with you and you feel you can positively contribute to this close-knit team, please click the 'Apply now' button to be taken to the application form.
For inquiries contact Anthony, HR Generalist via email@example.com (please note: applications are not accepted via this email).
To view other exciting vacant positions, please visit our website www.ku.com.au
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.