Davistown RSL Club - Broadwater Restaurant
The standards are high; that’s the reason we are a destination of choice for our customers.
Davistown RSL Club is an award-winning waterfront venue located on the beautiful Brisbane Waters, Central Coast.
The Senior Chef position we have available is for someone looking to join our professional team with the potential to grow within the business.
Let’s tell it how it is. You love food. You love eating out. You can’t wait to try different things on the menu to broaden your repertoire. You take pride in delivering meals that your customers eat with their eyes before begging to be enjoyed.
- You are a hands-on Chef with an eye for detail.
- You fit our culture of professionalism and pride in the workplace.
- You are confident in your preparation and delivery of set menus.
- You can deliver quality meals in our restaurant or café to a consistently high standard.
- You are versatile. Able to think fast on your feet and respond positively in dynamic situations.
- Demonstrable operational knowledge of WH&S and Safe Food Handling guidelines
- Available to work peak trading periods on weekends and public holidays.
- Full unlimited right to work in Australia
- Food preparation
- Plating meals
- Maintain Kitchen cleanliness and own area
- Maintain quality and timely service of meals
- Ordering and stock control
If you are looking for a role that is creative and rewarding, this is it! You will enjoy competitive pay and conditions and the opportunity to work with like-minded professionals.
Do you have what it takes? Apply Now!
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a chef?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following culinary arts qualifications have you obtained?
- Do you hold a current Food Handlers certificate?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound knowledge of food provenance?
- Do you have experience with menu planning & costing?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.