Join the Genius family! Are you a passionate, enthusiastic and ambitious educator? Are you looking to improve your teaching skills and advance your career? Are you professional, proactive, and ready to join a fast growing company with endless opportunities? If you have answered yes, we are looking for you! Genius Childcare offers an innovative and holistic early years education program for preschool-aged children. We offer state-of-art, purpose-built childcare facilities, a diverse and thoughtful curriculum, and passionate, highly-skilled educators to lead the way. We are looking for Diploma and Cert III Educators who would like to take the next step in their career to reach their full potential.
Qualifications & experience
- Completed Certificate lll or Diploma in Children's services
- Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid and CPR certificates including Anaphylaxis and Asthma
- Completed Child Protection Course
- Dedicated and committed
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Flexible with shift times
- Respectful and caring practice with children
- Understanding of the EYLF and NQS
Tasks & responsibilities
- Working positively in a team environment
- Communicate ideas and assist in scaffolding programs and experiences to meet the needs of individual children
- Ensuring the physical environment is well maintained
- Engaging in professional communication with families and caregivers
- Supporting and assisting fellow staff with the day to day running of the centre rooms
- Positively communicating with all children in the service
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Have you completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care?
- Do you have a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.