Buckland is a quality provider of aged care services situated at Springwood in the Lower Blue Mountains.
Are you passionate about working with people? Then we are looking for you!
Buckland is looking for highly motivated and experienced Assistants in Nursing (to work mornings, afternoons and night shifts) to join the team.
Assistants In Nursing:
- Have completed Certificate III in Individual Care or equivalent qualification
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in aged care nursing
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have knowledge and understanding of Work Health and Safety principles
- Have sound written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong organisational and time management skills
- Be proactive, flexible and willing to show initiative
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Ideally have experience working in the Aged Care sector
- Be willing to learn and commit to ongoing professional development
- Have a basic knowledge of computers
- Have their own transport or live locally
In order to be considered for employment in the Aged Care sector candidates are required by law to comply with compulsory criminal history police checking and provide proof of a current flu vaccination.
Please note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Have you completed a qualification in aged care?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.