We are seeking applications for entry level and experienced Steel Fixers to join our team. Taranaki Reinforcing Ltd have project sites locally and in other regions whereby our Placing staff may be required to work away from home.
Previous experience preferred and competitive rates will be offered to recognise skill and experience.
Immersive training will be provided to applicants who are attracted to get into the Steel Fixing industry.
We are happy to go the extra mile to attract and retain the right staff to support our reputation as the ‘go to’ reinforcing company.
Tying and placing reinforcing bar, mesh and general labouring duties associated with fixing and placing of reinforcing elements on client sites.
Need to be able to handle straight and pre-bent steel safely as to our clients requirements. Work cohesively with team members to identify and eliminate problems in the installation. Need to comply with health and safety and our clients site specific requirements.
- Steel Fixers
- Tie Hands
- Competitive Hourly rate + OT
Qualities we seek in suitable applicants:
- Physically fit
- Proven reliability
- Good hand eye coordination
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Working knowledge of health & safety policies and procedures
- Site safe would be a plus - but we can provide this training
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol test
If you have a positive attitude, a good work ethic and enjoy working outdoors contact Denise on 006 758 6297
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How far are you willing to travel for work?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Do you have customer service experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.