Care Assessment Officer (Customer Service Operators)
$$p/hour + Uncapped Bonuses
Call Centre & Customer Service
- Multiple Casual, Permanent Part time and Full Time Positions Available
- Help families in placing into residential aged care
- Become part of an innovative and fun environment within Australia’s largest aged care placement team
Join our rapidly growing company and help families place their loved ones into residential aged care.
Work within our growing client services team in our central Southport office. Be part of a team of dedicated aged care specialists who help families looking to place their loved ones into residential aged care.
We have two positions available. For both, we are seeking individuals who are highly empathic, self-managed and can handle difficult scenarios.
- Care Assessment Officer – the first point of contact for families interacting with our service and assessing their aged care needs.
- Placement Specialists – providing case management support to a family over a number of weeks to help navigate their aged care placement.
What’s the role?
- Interact over the phone with families who require assistance with placement into aged care
- Use internal systems to understand care needs and budgets, and then shortlist and present options that match family preferences
- Answer client questions relating to residential aged care
- Cultivate and build a relationship with the client by providing empathy and reassurance
- Offer individual client information and advice tailored to their personal situation
- Provide families with the most up-to-date information regarding aged care
- Casual roles require flexible availability across a fortnightly schedule
Who are you?
- 6+ Months Experience in telephone/call centre environment within a customer service, sales and/or retention role (e.g., insurance, travel, banking)
- Evidence of achieving KPI’s and handling high volumes of daily calls (inbound and outbound)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer literacy and intuition to problem solve
- Mature approach and the ability to work autonomously within a team environment
- A strong commitment to the role in helping families place their loved ones into aged care
- Experience in aged care is preferred, but not essential
If you enjoy talking with people and bringing comfort to families during a stressful time, then this could be the role for you.
About Aged Care Decisions
Our mission is to bring comfort to people by empowering them in their residential aged care experience. That is why we go above and beyond in every aspect of the company to support families on their aged care placement journey.
Find out more about our company- https://agedcaredecisions.com.au/about/
Additionally, you can watch the video at the bottom of this ad.
How to apply
Please apply through the Apply Link, and include a cover letter and CV addressed to:
Ashley Parson - Client Services Manager
Please indicate why you believe you have a mature and empathetic approach and how it has helped in creating client outcomes.
All final applicants for this position will be asked to provide a National Police Clearance.
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.