Enviroconcepts International is an Australian Leader in water filtration and wastewater treatment systems. Our products are designed, manufactured and built in Australia.
Based on the Gold Coast we provide services & products all over Australia and abroad. We are looking for someone to work with our great team, to help profitably deliver the right solutions for our customers.
About the role
Reporting to the General Manager you will be overseeing and managing the project delivery from sales and design right through to the coordination of build and installation with the relevant stakeholders.
You will be involved in planning and organising, analysis, customer service (internal and external), priority management and deliver on objectives and goals. This is a full-time role based in the office which you will be working in a fast-paced environment, with many moving parts, you will be representing the business both internally and externally, managing client expectations, developing relationships with suppliers and working with in-house engineers and trades.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Manage all production labour scheduling, planning and output.
- Provide technical support and liaise with the production & engineers
- Implement stock control systems including optimised Re-Order Triggers, Re-Order Levels, FIFO, LEAN and Just in Time principles
- Resource allocation and management, cost control, efficiency analysis and management reporting across manufacturing operations and reaching KPI's
- Ensure all work performed complies with internal ISO Quality Management Systems, and external standards including contracts, customer specifications, council regulation and Australian standards
- Ensure compliance with OH&S principles and drive a culture of safety
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- A strong background in delivering multiple projects at once with competing priorities in a manufacturing and production management
- Technical Experience in a similar Water Treatment or Electrical role
- A positive, happy attitude to build & maintain a culture of continuous improvement
- Strong computer literacy with advance skills in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills including strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Analytical and problem-solving Skills
- A tertiary qualification (Bachelor’s Degree or higher) in Engineering, Project Management from a recognised tertiary institution would be highly regarded.
Highly regarded skills:
- AutoCAD Electrical or other CAD drafting skills
- PLC Programming
- CRM database advantageous
- Current Forklift licence highly regarded.
- Certificates or proven experience will be required for all above core responsibilities
- Knowledge of Electrical Wiring Codes and/or Water Treatment process experience
Please visit our website prior to making your application.
This is a full-time position at our Ormeau Factory for an immediate start.
Mature aged candidates are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No Recruitment Agencies please.
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a manager / team lead?
- Do you have experience with inventory management?
- What's your highest level of education?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.