At MAX we will support you in your journey as you embark on a customer service career that sees you contributing to your community. This full time role based in Eight Mile Plains (Client Service Team) will see you as part of a team that provides support and assistance to MAX employment clients.
- 12 month full-time contract with potential to permanent
- Work in a supportive and productive team in a unique customer service role
- Be part of a team taking high volume calls from our sites
- Be able to provide the right information, tools and advice to support people
- Deal with a range of enquires creating variety in your day
- Learn about employment services and contribute to making a difference in someone's life
- Be part of a fast paced but collaborative environment
- Have call centre experience
- Have a genuine interest in people and be able to listen actively and provide advice
- Use your ability to talk to a range of people to build trust and rapport with our customers
- A team player who has initiative and is committed to achieving results
- You are a natural at customer service with both internal and external customers
- Be able to maintain composure and focus on achieving objectives
- Gender neutral paid parental leave of 12 weeks
- Superannuation contributions paid for women during the first 12 weeks of any unpaid parental leave
- 5 weeks annual leave after 3 years service
- Access to long service leave after 5 years service
- Extensive leave provisions including domestic abuse, community service, study leave
- Ability to purchase or cash our annual leave
- Education assistance and study leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Proven career development and promotion opportunities
Diversity and Inclusion
We are proud to hold the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Employer of Choice Citation and be a recognised Disability Confident Company.
At MAX, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.
We adhere to the National Principles for Child Safety and require all team members to be committed to child safety and well-being. Our induction and training will provide you with these principles, including having an understanding of children's developmental needs and culturally safe practices.
Please click "Apply for this job" to find out more about the role. MAX is committed to providing safe working conditions for our staff. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process for reasons of equal opportunity, please call a member of our Recruitment Team on 07 3727 1306 or email email@example.com before you submit your application.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.