Our client is a major supplier of processed meats including ham, bacon, salami and traditional small goods to the retail and food service industry across Australia.
We are currently seeking Meat/Wet room workers for an ASAP start for afternoon shifts Monday-Friday.
** Shift time 2:51pm - 11:27pm **
Please note: You will be handling processed meat products.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Heavy Lifting
- Work in chilled temp. rooms
- Case pack/stack boxes onto pallets
- Working with meat
- Slice and weigh meat products
- Work in a 'wetroom environment'
Skills and Experience:
- Team Player
- Strong attention to detail
- Physically fit – you will be on your feet
This is a fantastic opportunity to achieve ongoing work and we would love to hear from you if you have the relevant experience and qualities we are looking for.
**Only successful candidates will be contacted**
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.