Winnellie Hydraulics is a family owned, Darwin based business that has been servicing the Northern Territory for over 35 years. Due to continued growth we are now looking for a casual Warehouse Coordinator, based in Darwin to join our busy team during peak requirements over the next 2 months.
We pride ourselves on our willingness to assist our customers, this means our team shares responsibilities to ensure best outcome can be achieved regardless of day to day activities. For this reason this position is extremely varied and is a hybrid between internal sales and warehouse coordination with the key tasks being:
- Greet customers entering our facility and answer telephone
- Source and negotiate pricing from both local and overseas vendors
- Prepare / submit quotations and follow up
- Process orders and follow through until successfully delivered
- Liaise with customers to provide support as needed
- Packing and receiving of all goods for shipment to customer
- Check in goods and receipt into ERP
- Ensure quality documentation matches client requirements and submit / provide as needed
- Deliver orders to customer warehouses and supply bases as required
- Load / Unload transport vehicles as needed
- Maintain and input information into the CRM system
- Assist with reporting and meetings as needed
A 'can do' approach and a positive attitude is our secret to success. If this sounds like you, and you have proven experience to deliver on the below requirements we would welcome your application:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Committed to exceeding customer service expectations.
- Operate with integrity and a positive attitude at all times
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Have excellent communication both verbal and written.
- Be a highly motivated self starter
- Enthusiast, ambitious and hardworking
- Shares our PILLAR values
- Driver license essential
- Forklift license and advantage but not essential
Culture & Benefits:
- An attractive hourly rate with achievable KPIs for the right person
- Opportunity to develop your skills alongside industry experts
- Work with a proudly family owned business that values and rewards your individual contribution to our collective success
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody with the right level of enthusiasm and dedication that is ready to take their career to the next level with our growing, ambitious company. As a trusted, valued team member your input and experience will help shape our strategic vision with strong performance being highly valued and generously rewarded.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to take on this exciting challenge with our growing business, you are encouraged to apply. All applications must have a cover letter and will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
To learn more about company, people and values please visit www.winnelliehydraulics.com
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.