Fire Services Engineer - Graduate to Intermediate
- Exceptional engineering career opportunity
- Mentoring, training and professional development
- Respectful, friendly and supportive environment with flexible working conditions
- Located in Spring Hill
At DMA, we think it is the things you don’t see that matter.
Like the inner workings of an office building, the lighting at your favourite art gallery, the air conditioning that helps keep you comfortable when you go to hospital, or the plumbing at your local shopping centre. This inner beauty is what keeps our communities, homes and workplaces ticking, and helps our days go more smoothly.
This is what our team of Fire Safety Engineering, Fire Protection Services, Electrical, Mechanical, Vertical Transportation and Hydraulic engineers and consultants work to create every day. We deliver projects across Australia, both from the Queens Plaza Luxury Upgrade and Centenary Heights Performing Arts Centre to the award-winning Mater Private Hospital Air Handling Unit Upgrade and our 300th location for McDonald’s. We are renowned for our collaboration skills, responsiveness, and attention-to-detail.
If you are passionate about helping clients deliver projects that keep our communities ticking, as we do, we would love you to join us at DMA Engineers.
We are a close-knit team of engineers and consultants based in Spring Hill in inner city Brisbane. We love our team, and our low staff turnover is a testament to how much our team love working for us.
We offer a friendly and supportive environment, with opportunities for training and professional advancement. As a fire engineer, you will be working close with our fire and multi-disciplinary teams to add value to client projects across a broad range of clients, develop your networks, and collaborate with specialists.
Skills and Experience
- Graduate to Intermediate consulting experience within the building services industry is desirable
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical)
- Strong attention to detail and sound knowledge of the Building Code of Australia and Relevant Australian Standards
- Experience in fire protection services design and modelling including: sprinkler systems, fire hydrants and hose reels, fire detection and alarm systems
- Able to manage work across simultaneous projects
- Experience in using Revit and other engineering software is desirable
- Experience or interest in fire safety engineering and performance solution design
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills, presentation and influencing skills
- Proven experience in demonstrating initiative to help clients solve problems
- An ability to develop strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage your own time in order to deliver and manage projects on time and in line with company quality expectations.
What We Offer
We offer training and an excellent working environment in a modern office fitout great culture and flexible working conditions.
Make Your Move
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org [link removed]
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.