CHILD CARE WORKER – ASSISTANT CERT 3 QUALIFIED
• Immediate start
• Casual position
• Great team & work environment
• Purpose built Centre
• Box Hill North location
An exciting opportunity is available for a passionate professional to join our Centre as a Casual Assistant.
The successful applicant must be dedicated, well organised and be committed to providing the best possible care to our children.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:-
• Assist the Team Leader with developing, planning and implementing a quality program reflecting on the Early Years Learning Framework.
• Develop strong professional relationships with colleagues, children and their families.
• Supervise and interact with the children.
• Assist children with their learning and development and conduct evaluations.
• Assist the Team Leader to maintain individual children's portfolios.
• Work as an integral part of a positive team ensuring the smooth running of the Centre.
The successful candidate must have:-
• A Certificate 3 in Children's Services
• First Aid, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Awareness training, Infection Control / Covid 19 training and Child Protection training.
• A Positive and motivated attitude towards children's learning
• A passion for Childcare
• Excellent team building skills
• Knowledge of Children's Services Regulations
• An understanding of the Victorian Early Years Learning Framework & National Quality Standards
• A clear Working with Children's check
• Previous experience
Please email your resume to: email@example.com
You can view our website at www.mll.com.au
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.