We are seeking a Site Manager who has knowledge and experience in cohesive, safe and quality commercial project deliveries. Working with our highly motivated and supportive national team, the Site Manager role is a crucial position that requires you to have a positive attitude and real passion for commercial construction.
As a dedicated and hands-on Site Manager, you must be a clear and concise communicator with the ability to foster great relationships. You must have prior experience managing a team of Foremen, Leading Hands and Safety Officers, and will be able to demonstrate your experience in:
- Managing commercial construction projects across various sectors;
- Management of quality, safety and environmental processes;
- Programming (using Microsoft Project) and co-ordination of construction works;
- Working to project program to meet deadlines and budget;
- Conducting detailed SWMS reviews;
- Understanding of building methodologies, QHSE Act, Legislation and Building Code;
- Reading and interpreting plans and specifications accurately;
- Managing delivery of large structural and services heavy packages;
To be considered for this role you must have a relevant trade background or tertiary education. You must also have a legal entitlement to work in Australia.
Part of our recruitment and onboarding process will require the successful candidate to undertake a medical assessment and provide a current Police Check. You may also be required to obtain a Working with Children or Defence Baseline Clearance.
What we offer:
We don’t just talk about our people being our best asset, we actually show it! BADGE offers career development opportunities in a fun and supportive environment. If you meet the criteria above, work with integrity and accountability and are looking for a new challenge, we can offer you:
- An enjoyable, fast-paced and professional working environment that’s not too formal
- Flexible options for work/life balance and support through our Employee Assistance Program
- A full health assessment upon employment and annual flu vaccinations
- Committees that focus on Reconciliation, Health & Wellness, Safety, Business Improvement, Community Engagement and charitable causes
- Competitive remuneration package with a BADGE Ute or Novated Lease options.
At BADGE our vision is to be Contractor of Choice. To achieve this, we partner with our clients, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers and work together to deliver outstanding projects.
BADGE is an award-winning commercial construction company with over 35 years’ experience delivering quality projects nationwide.
We are Australian-owned, with a turnover in excess of $400m, and employ nearly 300 high-performing construction and support professionals at our offices in Adelaide, Perth, Maroochydore, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Darwin and Melbourne.
Our diverse expertise sees us partner with clients in a wide range of sectors to provide outstanding construction management services on projects valued up to $130m.
Find out more about BADGE at www.badge.net.au or contact our HR Officer Amber Dawes on (08) 8293 5099 or via email at email@example.com.
Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
BADGE does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to BADGE and no fee will be payable.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a site manager?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.