This is an excellent opportunity for a self driven, experienced manager who has worked in a similar position within the hospitality industry.
The roles and responsibilities of this position can generally be summarized as follows:
- Manage all facets of daily operations including bar, dining, kitchen, functions, TAB and gaming;
- Create an employment experience including recruiting, training and developing team members as well as reviewing, monitoring and managing existing staff performance;
- Manage event planning including execution and operations for key event days;
- Assist with development of ideas to implement appropriate sales, marketing and revenue strategies to support the continued growth of the venue;
- Strive to provide the highest quality guest experience and service including monitoring and responding to customer feedback;
- Ensuing overall compliance standards are met with regards to Liquor licensing and Gaming requirements within the venue as required within the state of Victoria including dealing with the relevant authorities regarding all venue compliance matters;
- Ensuring operational standards are met in terms of stock management within the venue;
Any application received will be held within the strictest of confidence.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.