As the Area Visual Merchandising Manager working across our WA stores you will work closely with the Visual Merchandising and Store Management teams to ensure high quality windows implementation and in- store merchandising across all departments in line with brand standards. Reporting to the Regional Visual Merchandising Manager, you will have the opportunity to positively impact delivery and adherence to VM standards whilst building strong relationships with stakeholders throughout the business.
Please note, this is a 12 month fixed term contract position.
- Lead a team to deliver high quality windows implementation and in store merchandising in line with brand standards and strategy
- Create visually appealing floor layouts that take into consideration the customer journey, reflect our Omni channel model and showcase current trends and styling
- Collaborate with the head office team on creative ideas to continually evolve the brand and showcase 24/7 style
- Review sales reports weekly to drive commercial decisions across your stores
- Successfully recruit and train team members
- Organise and lead training workshops to help up skill store managers
- Work with the retail team to identify training opportunities across the state
- Ensure all direct reports have a career plan and conduct regular catch ups to provide feedback
- Effective performance management and succession planning
- Engage your team and support Retail/VM Management with the engagement of the wider team via different mediums e.g Workplace, Conference calls, Presentations.
The Ideal Candidate has
- A current drivers licence and be able to travel between stores as required
- Proven experience within a comparable VM role, apparel experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail, communication and time management skills
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- A passion for the retail industry and a strong sense of personal style and presentation
- Ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Seasonal product allowances and generous discounts for you and your immediate family on all Country Road, Trenery, Politix Witchery and Mimco products. Further offers and discounts available at David Jones
- Excellent career progression involving regular training and on the job development
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
Country Road has grown to become one of the best known and highly regarded clothing and retail brands in Australia and New Zealand. Country Road creates quality lifestyle products across Womenswear, Menswear, Childrenswear, Babywear and Homewares. Renowned for its commitment to style, quality and design, the fashion ranges are a celebration of all that’s vibrant and exciting about modern Australian living.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.