Education Assistants (relief pool)
Newman College is a PK-12 school, operating under the governorship of the Marist Brothers, with an enrolment of 1900 students. We are welcoming applications for suitably experienced candidates who can be called upon as operationally required to provide leave cover for our busy EA team. Our EA team provide an essential and highly valued support service for our children across all three campuses. This is a great opportunity to get involved in this rewarding career path within our College.
the applicable rate of pay will be determined based on experience and qualifications as determined by the "Trustees of the Marists Brothers Southern province Non-Teaching Enterprise Bargaining Agreement 2014".
More information about the role can be found on the collegewebsite: https://www.newman.wa.edu.au/employment/
Your application must include:
- Role preference: Please indicate what type of EA relief you are interested in (Early Learning, Primary, or High Needs )
- Cover Letter: State why you are applying for the position, detail your most relevant qualifications, experiences, and suitability/ availability for the role. (Maximum 1 page.)
- Curriculum Vitae: Outline your personal details, qualifications, WWC details (if applicable), education and professional memberships and relevant work history. Relevant work history should include a brief outline of the duties and responsibilities associated with each role and provide the FTE and dates/period of employment for each of the positions.
- Referees: The names and details of three people who have consented to act as referees. You must include your current employer. Please note that the Principal of Newman College reserves the right to contact persons not nominated by the applicant.
The successful candidate will be supportive of the Marist and Catholic ethos of the College. All relief staff are also required to complete Child Safeguarding training.
Applications close Wednesday 5 May at 9.00am, although we may close earlier if we receive a large volume of applications. Interested applicants should apply as soon as possible.
Click here to submit your application. Applications are to be addressed to the Principal, John Finneran.
Please direct all enquiries to:
Leader of People and Culture
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in education support?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.