An exciting opportunity exists to join an industry leader within superannuation and take the next step in your career. Due to business growth this company is seeking multiple experienced superannuation administrators to join their busy team assisting investigations and managing exception requests. To be successful in this role you will have previous experience across superannuation and experience across defined benefits will be highly regarded.
- Previous experience working in superannuation
- Strong working knowledge of superannuation industry and products
- Available for an immediate start
- Quick learner and able to hit the ground running
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader within superannuation
- Work life balance with a 35 hour working week
- Supportive team environment
- Opportunity to be extended
- Flexibility to work in the office and from home
If you meet the above selection criteria and are looking to take the next step in your career please
follow the links to apply online or for confidential discussion contact Hannah Ebers. Please note only
successful candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.