What's in it for you?
A reputable supplier of water, ventilation, and noise solutions is looking for you to drive sales success across NSW, particularly targeting clients in the Hunter Valley. In return, you will be awarded a base salary range of $100k - $120k, plus superannuation and also have access to benefits like:
Increased earning potential: You will earn bonuses based on achieving set targets
Allowances: Be provided with a fully maintained vehicle for travel in your role
Culture: Your future employer prides itself on providing the balance between friendly and professional in their workplace environment
Opportunity: While the ideal candidate has experience in technical sales of a mechanically related solution, the focus in hiring for this role is your attitude and willingness to learn
About the role
Main tasks: Take this opportunity to become an integral member of the national team, driving sales across the Hunter region. Your primary focus will be on managing a portfolio of mining and heaving industrial customers and providing them the best in noise management solutions.
- Source new business opportunities from both inbound and outbound company leads
- Grow the existing portfolio of customers across your territory
- Offer a solution-based approach to all clients for a mutually beneficial outcome
- Maintain your product and industry expertise by attending events and training
- Report on your productivity, achievements, and required support on a monthly basis
About the company
By working for a business of this size, you can have confidence in your job security and in the chance to develop your career. You will travel across NSW, particularly the Hunter Valley to provide customers and prospects with the best possible service.
When you're not out in the field, you can manage your own time remotely and from Sydney's southeastern suburbs where the office is based. Your future employer has the quality of product and coverage across Australia to allow you to take the next step in your profession.
What you must have to apply for this role:
- Successful sales experience of a mechanical or similarly technical solution
- A history of achieving sales budgets & related reporting goals
- Genuine interest and understanding of machinery or other mechanical products
You will be highly regarded if you also have:
- Worked in a sales capacity for a OEM or similar employer
- The ability to generate new business from leads as well as manage a portfolio of clients
All you must do to apply for this role is to submit your resume to Mark Taylor via the "Apply Now" button below. Send your CV ASAP as I will be screening applicants from the moment this ad goes live. If, however, you want to know more about this unique opportunity or similar sales roles, you can call me for a confidential chat on 03 9283 9076.
Please note: due to the high number of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.