- Job Listing Date
- 21 Apr 2021
- Gold Coast
- $30 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Labourers
About the business
Credo is a thriving and dynamic national provider of retail fit out services with over 200 direct employees nationally. Our customers are leading retailers, with national store networks across the country. We pride ourselves in finding good people who deliver quality and share a common goal. Working at Credo is all about teamwork.
About the role
We are currently seeking General Hands/ Installers to facilitate change within retail outlets on and around the GOLD COAST.
Please note that works will be commencing as soon as possible. Applications are open now!
New store and refurbishment internal fixturing works:
- Interior signage installation
- Display and Point of Sale fixture builds
You will need to be fit, enthusiastic, able to take direction as well as have initiative.
Hours of Work:
- Must be available Monday- Sunday for metropolitan and regional work
- Must be willing to travel to different locations for work (travel allowances will be provided where applicable)
- Shifts will a combination of both day and night. You will need to be available for both
- Night Shift 6:00pm - 6:00am
- Day Shift 6:00am- 6:00pm
- Must be available for weekend work
Benefits and perks
- Excellent hourly rates and travel allowances
- Rewarding work life – enjoyment from a collaborative team environment
- Great training and career progression provided
- A role that will keep you active and fit
If this sounds like the job for you, apply now and we will be in contact with you!
Skills and experience
- Must have a White Card
- Own your own basic set of hand and power tools
- Current drivers licence and reliable means of transportation (own car)
- Experience in construction industry
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.