Prime Recruitment's Industrial, Trades and Services Division are specialists in providing labor solutions to the Resources, Fabrication/Engineering Industry throughout Western Australia.
We are currently seeking applications for several experienced Workshop & Warehouse Labourers/Process Operators for ongoing assignments with IMMEDIATE STARTS with our Blue-Chip clients based both North & South of the River of Perth in fantastic facilities and working conditions.
The work performed in the workshop/warehouse to be considered are as follows:
- Previous labouring or process operator experience is a definite must have
- Forklift operation experience and hold a current LF ticket (Preferred but not essential)
- Good, solid use of various power and hand tools (Highly regarded)
- Physically fit and able to do manual handling and lifting of equipment & products in a safe manner
- General housekeeping in the workshop/warehouse and yard
- Looking for long term employment within a workshop/warehousing environment
Successful applicants will have the skills, experience, tickets, and qualifications;
- 1 - 2 Years’ experience working as a labourer or process operator is a mandatory requirement
- If you have experience is the safe use and operation of an overhead crane this would be an added advantage (Not essential)
- Must hold a current "C" class driver’s license
- Must be flexible to work on day or night shift and rotating shifts working between 10 - 12 hour shifts
Benefits of this Role:
- Ongoing employment opportunities for the right individuals throughout 2021
- Immediate starts
- Pay Rates Range from $30 - $34.00 per hour Flat Rate to $26 - $29.00 per hour plus penalties
- Good number of hours to offer with long term employment opportunities to offer the right individuals
- Weekly pays
Prime Recruitment prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer.
Only West Australian applications will be considered for these positions.
So please DON'T DELAY, SEND YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Placing People First!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.