Labourer – Rockhampton, QLD
Sterling is a specialist provider of engineering, construction and maintenance services to the road and rail transport industries.
Due to the increase in the delivery of transport infrastructure projects, Sterling are now looking for experienced and dynamic Labourers to perform general constructions tasks and duties.
The successful candidates will need to provide a current CV detailing previous experience working on civil commercial projects along with demonstrating the following skills and qualifications:
- Undertake all maintenance and construction tasks associated with the Client's infrastructure including maintenance and construction of assets
- Assist in the maintenance of workplace health and safety
- Maintain tools and equipment
- Check stores, materials and equipment
- Comply with simple procurement procedures
- Undertake other relevant duties as directed, consistent with skills, competence and training
- Construction Industry Induction (White Card)
- Rail Industry Workers Card looked upon favourably
- Current Driver's License
- Plant tickets or qualifications looked upon favourably
You will be rewarded with an immediate start with the possibility of an ongoing fulltime position to the right candidates. You may be required to travel throughout Queensland occasionally, in which case penalties and allowances will apply.
Sterling is linked into the high growth transport infrastructure sector and offers a great team-based environment with opportunities for growth and career development. This is a great opportunity for individuals who can work well within small teams, follow instructions and uphold high company values.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.