- Move into full sales role within 1-6 months with full training provided
- Open to any background/experience. Your proven ability to deliver exceptional customer service is all you need!
- Supportive environment with ongoing feedback and guidance to ensure you succeed
Frizelle Sunshine Automotive have held a local presence for well over 30 years, growing in size from a mere 10 employees to today, with over 800. We strive to be considered an employer of choice and over the years we have embraced change by driving innovation and steering growth opportunities across the Group. As a Group we retail well over 17,000 cars per year and our local brands include Ferrari, Aston Martin, Ford, Audi, Isuzu Trucks, Kia, Hyundai, Volkswagen and many more. Our Used dealership also has access to 1,000+ vehicles.
Our success as a Group has been driven by two factors – Our people, and our commitment to providing an industry leading customer experience. To continuously support this vision, we have created a dedicated Sales Trainee program. Our Sales Trainees will embark on a cross-dealership journey, growing in knowledge across our many brands and playing a pivotal role in our first-class customer journey as you meet and greet new customers and learn all elements on the automotive “road to a sale”.
Additional specific responsibilities include (and full training provided in):
- Full training and hands-on exposure to all elements of a BDC
- Participation in event days, including opportunity to be involved in planning and campaign days
- Understanding and qualifying the customer’s automotive needs
- Promoting Frizelle Sunshine as the dealer of choice
- Assisting with delivery coordination; presentation and preparation of vehicle, completing of paperwork and supporting the first class customer experience
- Engaging with customers across telephone and web based enquiries
- Vehicle appraisals
- Preparation of quotes and understanding of the financing process
What we are looking for:
- Commitment to the automotive lifestyle (5 day week including Saturday’s and ability to rotate weekly RDO) and exceptional reliability
- Love of customer service with proven ability
- Ability to become a mover and shaker in automotive sales – You will learn from the best in the industry, learning how to negotiate the best deals practical and remembering that every customer has potential. Any sales experience highly regarded
- Teamwork — we’re not chest-bumpers, but you’ll need to be able to work well with others, take on feedback and know how to positively put into practice
- Independent working – you’ll need to be able to get yourself up and at your desk in the morning without someone shouting at you drill-sergeant style
- Brilliant communicator across all channels, including face to face, phone and internet
- PC and admin savvy – We don’t need you to know how to code, but you will use a number of different platforms and systems on a daily basis
- Driving licence is essential
Benefits of working with our Group:
- Our passionate and energetic team culture
- Commitment to ongoing support, development and mentoring
- Career progression opportunities
- Customer referral program with chance to win $10,000!
- Social Club events including movie nights, races, golf and much more
- An extra day of paid leave when you reach key milestones in your service
- Novated Lease Salary Packaging
- Be rewarded with cash for referring your friends to work with us
- Paid leave loading for all award employees
- Free tickets tot Titans home games and discounted membership
- Corporate rates with BUPA Health Insurance
- Discounted St George Bank products
- Allianz Motor Vehicle Insurance Discounts
- Corporate Superannuation fund
This position would be suited to a candidate who is keen to join a progressive company, a real customer pleaser, with fantastic customer service experience, and a great work ethic.
If you believe that the ‘pedal fits’ and you have the necessary skills and experience required for this position, then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply now in confidence through our online application form, attaching your covering letter and resume.
All Frizelle Sunshine employees must be entitled to work in Australia, complete a Federal Police Check and a Traffic History (QLD) or Driving Record (NSW) check.Southport 4215 QLD
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.