About the company
This design focused boutique architectural and heritage consultancy practice has a position for a proactive and motivated Revit Documenter/Graduate of Architecture to work on both large and small-scale projects. As an emerging practice based in Parramatta this is an opportunity to be an integral part of the practice in an exciting growth area. The successful applicant will join a talented team of designers, Architects and Heritage Consultants and be involved in all aspects of project delivery (commercial, residential, education and community projects).
About the role
This full-time role will see you reporting to a Senior Architect and assist with design, development, and documentation. You will possess a confident attitude, be highly motivated and contribute positively to the culture of the practice. This role will see you working as part of a medium sized multidisciplinary team focussed around the documentation phases working from the studio and remotely. This position will likely have a residential focus and your experinece and portfolio should address this sector. This role is limited to full-time applicants - immediate start (preferred).
- Preparation of design development drawings
- Preparation of documentation (Revit) for Development Applications, Construction Certificate Applications and Construction
- General office duties
Skills & experience
- Qualification in Architecture or Revit drafting
- High proficiency in Revit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Professional portfolio demonstrating strong documentation skills
- Strong time management skills and work ethic
- Minimum 2 years local experience using Revit in a workplace environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and energetic Revit Documenter/Graduate of Architecture looking to further develop their skills and foster their career. Working closely with senior members of the team, you will receive a hands on mentorship to ensure your career aspirations and development goals are met. This environment provides an encouraging culture allowing all team members to learn and thrive in an organic and design focused way whilst providing purpose through the shaping of our built landscape.
How to apply
To apply for this position please click 'Apply for this Job'. Alternatively, please forward a CV and portfolio sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the architecture & design services industry?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in architecture?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.