Skilltech, a division of the Downer Group, is one of Australia's largest providers of metering services. We provide over 50 million meter readings and associated services for water, electricity and gas meters for government, utilities and corporations across Australia each year.
An opportunity has become available for Meter Readers to join our team in the Sunshine Coast region.
As a Skilltech Meter Reader, no two days are the same. Varied routes are assigned to your handheld device each morning and your role is to input accurate and timely meter reads. As a valued casual employee, we strive to be flexible and offer you hours that suit your availability and needs. We operate these arrangements Monday to Friday, with some Saturday overtime also available. Previous experience as a Meter Reader is not required. Reference checks and national police checks are a mandatory part of our recruitment process.
- Hold a current valid Driver’s License
- Safety focused with a high level of attention to detail
- Enjoy working independently and autonomously
- On time reliable, punctual and able to meet strict deadlines
- Forward thinking and the ability to embrace and enhance change
- Good level of fitness and physical ability
- Comfortable working in an outdoor and physically demanding environment in all weather conditions.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A workplace that focuses on zero harm
- Full training, equipment, footwear and uniform provided
- Competitive remuneration package and employee benefits
- An opportunity to make an impact with a growing and forward-thinking ASX company.
To apply for this great opportunity please click the Apply Now button uploading your resume and cover letter. Email applications are unable to be considered.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.