Advertiser: DeltatechMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Apr 2021
- Perth, Rockingham & Kwinana
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Labourers
Deltatech International is a plate processing business located in Kwinana Beach WA.
As a result of our continued success we are currently seeking Trades Assistant's to join the workshop in Kwinana.
This is a casual position and we are looking for individuals who are available for an immediate start.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Assisting the CNC Plasma Operators.
- Overhead crane use to load steel plate on/off the plasma bed.
- Forklift use to move steel plates.
- Interpreting work orders and prioritizing based on due date.
- Communicating effectively with programmers and operators.
- Keeping work area clean and tidy.
Skills, experience and key features
- Forklift Ticket.
- MR Licence is advantageous.
- Previous experience within a workshop environment.
- Able to use an overhead crane.
- Attention to detail important.
- Positive attitude.
- High risk licence is advantageous.
- Dogman and Rigging ticket is advantageous.
What we offer
- Career advancement for the right candidate.
- Up-skilling and training.
- A positive and inclusive work environment.
- An attractive remuneration for the successful applicant.
Our workshop operates 6.00am to 4.30pm with night shift and weekend work available during busy periods. The hours of work will vary depending on workload.
If you feel you have the required skills for this role then please apply through this advert or send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a trades assistant?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Do you have a current licence to perform dogging (DG)?
- Do you have experience operating overhead cranes?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.