We are looking for full time employees but are willing to look at casual or contract and have the ability to work part of the team or independently.
Our fast growing company restores and repairs properties that have been affected by flood or fire on behalf of Insurance companies.
We utilize the latest equipment, and provide excellent training involving all aspects in relation to the restoration of properties. All our highly motivated staff are problem solvers and valued team members, where no problem is too big.
Becoming a member of our staff will introduce you to an exciting opportunity where you will be highly trained and fully supported to become a valued member of our fast growing team.
We strive to have the best technicians in the field to support our customers.
Considered to be a hard working individual and have the desire to learn we are willing to train anyone with on the job training.
Requirements and responsibilities for a successful technician are:
- Happy to liaise and help our customers in the field
- Hard working and innovative
- Able to work autonomously
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Technology / computer illiterate
- Be willing to learn and undertake training
- Must have a current drivers license
- Current Police clearance
Building / Flooring / Mechanical industry experience is advantageous.
The successful applicant will receive the following:
- Attractive salary package based on qualifications.
- A fully maintained Company Van/ute to drive home once trial period in completed,
- Mobile phone
- Incentive bonuses dependant on position.
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward a covering letter and CV through seek.
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.