Pesti Pest Control is a family owned and operated business servicing Perth and the surrounding suburbs over the past 8 years. Pesti Pest Control is looking to expand, and are now looking to employ to the right candidate to join our team as a Pest Control Technician. Our company values its customers and offers a high standard of work, just read our google reviews.
If you are looking for a new career, we encourage you to continue reading.
The right candidate willl:
- Enroll in required studies - Certificate 3 in Urban Pest Management
- Obtain provisional technician licence
- Have current drivers license
- Willing to work flexible hours, including weekends during peak season
- Have an enthusiastic work ethic, who enjoys working autonomously and as a valued member of a small team.
- Good verbal communication skills and able to follow company procedures with an attention to detail.
- an understanding of high customer service, skills and preferred experience which is transferrable.
What you get in return:
- On the job training and support
- Certificate 3 is paid for (on completion) and time to complete during work hours during quiet periods
- Experienced and supportive administration team
- Competitive salary (approx starting rate 50,000 annually) ongoing career pathway and regular wage increases based on performance.
- A work vehicle and uniform
If you meet the above Prerequisites and this sounds like the job for you please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We also encourage new graduates or students enrolled in Certificate Three Urban Management to apply. You must have the right to work in Australia (sponsorships not offered)
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.