Salary Packaging Australia has been specialising in providing complete salary packaging solutions to Australian businesses and their employees for over 20 years. We pride ourselves in employing highly trained, experienced professionals to provide high quality, personalised service to our valued clients.
Who are we looking for:
An experienced Business Relationship Manager to join SPA within our Darwin office. Your main responsibility will be to strive for excellence with a key emphasis on people, productivity, performance, service and innovation. Additionally, you will drive a positive team culture that is aligned to the SPA values, where team members are coached and developed to achieve continuous improvement.
Job Details include:
- Professionally respond and take part ownership of external and internal enquires related to your key accounts and role requirements.
- Ensuring all set KPI’s are met.
- To promote and service SPA within the core employer groups within your region
- Following security procedures and confidentiality
- Maintaining accurate records on customer profiles.
- To generate leasing and other benefit leads out in the field.
- Regional travel to Alice Springs, Katherine and Grove.
- General computer skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- A commitment to working and living in Darwin.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in an account/relationship management role who has an proven record in handling medium to large employer clients in sectors such as: Government, Non for Profits and the Mining sector
- A proven track record in B2B and/or B2C activities
- Strong knowledge of salary packaging and novated leasing is preferred
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Finance industry experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- An engaging style coupled with exceptional communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Drive, positive attitude and an unyielding passion for success
- The ability to work unsupervised and be driven by targets and KPI achievement
What you will get in return:
- The opportunity to work in a great environment with a vibrant and positive culture
- Darwin CBD location
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
- Attractive base salary, car allowance and a uncapped commission structure.
- Supportive employer & team
- Future opportunities and growth
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a relationship manager?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.