Community Support Worker
Advertiser: Subee Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Apr 2021
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Community Services & Development, Aged & Disability Support
Subee Newlake provides quality home nursing, disability support, respite care and in-home support services focusing on the unique goals of our clients and their families. Our aim is to promote, support and maintain our clients’ choice to remain at home and encourage independence.
We are seeking experienced and motivated Community Support Workers in Newcastle, Cessnock & Maitland area assisting with 24/7 service delivery.
Your role will include providing much needed support to clients in home and throughout the community, including.
- Personal Care
- Community Access
- Respite Care
- Domestic Assistance
- Medication Assistance
- Meal Preparation
- Shopping Assistance
- Welfare Checks
- Documentation of client progress/reports
- Working with clients to fulfill their short term/long term goals
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum Certificate III in Individual Support, Disabilities, Aged Care or Community Services
- Current First Aid/CPR
- Current Criminal Record Check
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
Current Working with Children Check for paid employment
- Driver's license & own car
- Previous experience in the Disability or Aged Care sector
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English)
- Ability to work as part of a team & on your own
- The flexibility to work a varied roster.
- Immediate start
- Weekend work available
- Paid mileage
- Training provided
- Professional development opportunities available
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in aged care?
- Have you completed a qualification in disability?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.