Penguin Random House is the world’s leading trade book publisher, boasting an impressive list of authors from cherished favourites to future classics across many genres and platforms.
At Penguin Random House Australia, we strive to be the best home for our authors and people, the most service oriented partner for our customers and to put readers at the centre of everything we do.
We are seeking a motivated Campaign Coordinator to join our DK team. In this role, you will support the DK Business Manager in planning and implementing campaigns for key books, authors and brands across the DK publishing list, utilizing print, digital and social media. This role sits within the broader Sales team and is predominantly Sales focused with a strong marketing and publicity component.
Key responsibilities include:
• Work with the Business Manager to design and implement sales and marketing plans across the DK list.
• Create sales materials for new release titles and update information for our backlist titles
• Work with the Product Executive to plan out titles and stock for upcoming campaigns
• Establish and maintain appropriate and relevant media contacts for the purposes of promoting DK authors within the Australian market.
• Responsible for DKs brand awareness and exposure through all online channels
• Report on strategic insights from market analysis and trend research
• Update and maintain metadata to a high standard
• Provide general support to the Sales to team to maximize sales opportunities i.e. respond to queries from internal and external stakeholders including Sales, Business Development, Marketing, colleagues in the UK and licensors
• Market the DK list through traditional teacher, librarian and bookseller channels in conjunction with the PRH marketing teams.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• A passion for books and publishing
• Previous experience in a sales administration role
• Previous experience in a brands or marketing environment
• A qualification in business, communications or a related field with an interest in marketing
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels
• Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
• Proficient with digital and social media platforms
• Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
• Ability to work autonomously and exercise initiative when required
• Intermediate skills in the Microsoft Office package, particularly PowerPoint
• Familiarity with the Adobe Creative suite
If you are interested in this role, we invite you to apply now. All applications must include a cover letter which outlines your suitability to the role.
Penguin Random House is the world’s largest trade book publisher, boasting an impressive list of authors from cherished favourites to future classics across many genres and platforms. In Australia and New Zealand, we are proud to work with the most talented writers, thinkers and achievers and publish a diverse range of local and international voices. We are the leading publisher distributing books across Australia and New Zealand, focusing on speed and reliability to reach our customers and bring the very best books to readers everywhere. Our 400+ creative and passionate people from various backgrounds and experiences work together to uphold our reputation for excellence and clear commitment to service throughout the entire publishing process, and help us to achieve exceptional results. More information can be found at https://www.penguin.com.au/ and https://www.penguin.co.nz/.
Penguin Random House is committed to providing a workplace and culture that values diversity and inclusion across all levels of the business. We recognise and acknowledge the contribution of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. This includes, however is not limited to, differences in gender, age, disability, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, family status and disability.
Company: Penguin Random House Australia Pty Ltd
Postal Code: 3008
Job ID: 142002
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.