Why MXstore? We are a very unique team of passionate and fast-paced people that dig what we do and constantly push boundaries in our market. We love e-commerce and truly care about our customers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, positive and proactive customer-focused team member to add value to our team and deliver service beyond expectations to our customers.
As a primary point of contact for our customers, you would be a part of our solution-focused team and help make each customers' journey a fulfilling and successful one.
The role will consist of pre and post-sale management of online, phone and in-store orders. We are looking for someone to become intimately familiar with our customer management platform, who takes pride in their work and is as eager as we are to grow and succeed in line with our core values:
Be a good human - No explanation required!
Foot forward first - Take the initiative and get things done.
Kaizen - It’s Japanese for ‘Continuous Improvement’.
Embrace growth and change - Be ready to move fast and break things in order to grow.
Communicate with equality and empathy - Listen and communicate with respect!
- Be part of a constantly expanding, energetic and highly motivating team
- Be organised, hands-on and process-driven to meet company goals
- Provide honest customer feedback to the team
- Independently handle customer enquiries via phone, email, live chat or in-store
- Pro-actively learn new procedures, expand product knowledge and provide constructive feedback to the team
- Ensure order accuracy is maintained and completed for customer orders, returns, refunds, shipping and any particulars in between
- Maintain accurate records of all sales, including cash payments, and sales across multiple platforms
- Manage information for a wide range of inventory, orders, and ensure accurate information for ranges is available for customers and team members
- Maintain and improve customer retention
Essential attributes and skills:
- Experience in customer service
- Possess a strong willingness to learn
- Proactive and shows Initiative consistently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent follow-up and documentation skills
- Ability to effectively work within a team environment and communicate with the team to contribute to the successful operation of the business
- Sound computer skills including proficiency in using Microsoft word, excel and outlook
- Works well under pressure and timely tasks
- Finds satisfaction in meeting KPI's and achieving results
The following attributes, skills and experience are highly advantageous:
- Experience with e-commerce customer management
- Effective organisational skills in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience within retail or customer service industry
- Experience or interest in the motorcycle industry
- Experience with multi-channel selling
Hours: Full time or Part time - 4 days/week (rotating roster, including weekends).
Why Work at MXstore?
This role is an amazing opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-growing business, where you'll be surrounded by positive people who love to learn and do things differently.
At MXstore we are proud of (and always working on) our culture and engagement - 97% of our team members would recommend MXstore as a place to work!
You'll enjoy real growth and development opportunities, an epic work location (a brand new office just up the road from Burleigh Heads!) and a fun, social work environment.
To express your interest, go to MXstore Careers at https://www.mxstore.com.au/careers/ and complete our application form!
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.