Killarney Aged Care is a small community owned Not for Profit organisation based in Killarney QLD. We offer a range of services including Residential Aged Care, Home Care and NDIS Solutions throughout Killarney and the surrounding areas.
This role offers the perfect opportunity to extend your career in Aged Care. KMAC has a welcoming team and supportive manager. This role also offers attractive salary packaging options.
The successful applicant must be reliable, motivated and able to work afternoon, night and weekend shifts.
Key responsibilities include;
- Work collaboratively with clinical and other support teams, allied health and medical services to ensure our clients receive exceptional care.
- Provide leadership, clinical supervision and support other team members including Enrolled Nurses and Personal Care Assistants.
Qualifications & Experience
- Current Australian Health Practitioner Registration Authority for a Registered Nurse.
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Experience in Residential Aged Care and / or Community Aged Care Services
- Attractive Salary Packaging Benefits including remote area benefits
- Opportunity for training, development and mentoring.
All employees working within our residential and community aged care must be immunised for influenza and have a current police check. For further information on this position please contact our Clinical Manager Mireille Hardy on (07) 4664 1488.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a registered nurse?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Do you have experience working with people with dementia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.