Due to ongoing growth, Hames Sharley are seeking a talented Architectural Technician for a fantastic opportunity in our Darwin studio.
Hames Sharley offers its employees the opportunity to work on a diverse mix of exciting local, national and international projects within the public and private sector. Our scope of work is challenging and ground-breaking allowing us to attract the best professionals.
Due to our ongoing growth, Hames Sharley are seeking a talented Architectural Technician to:
- Assist Project Leaders with projects to ensure optimum efficiencies and productivity;
- Perform the role of a specialist in the following knowledge areas:
- Revit Software;
- Coordination and Clash Detection;
- Hames Sharley’s internal processes and procedures
- Provide technical Revit advice and support for the office;
- Participate in meetings comprising representatives of all regional offices.
As our ideal candidate you will be a motivated, collaborative professional with:
- 3+ years REVIT experience
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A strong ability to problem solve
- Client-driven approach to outcomes
- A collaborative, team-focussed approach
- Further experience in other 3D Modelling software packages (ideal)
Employees at Hames Sharley are passionate, motivated and talented individuals driven by the desire to be challenged, creative and involved. We work together as a supportive and cohesive team that shares ideas and provides avenues for everyone to take on new responsibilities and become leaders in their field.
Our employee benefits are extensive and include a mentoring program, several forums for change, a dedicated Technology in Design team, and several other support groups and initiatives to help our team truly enable communities to flourish.
Our highly skilled team is focussed, motivated by design and enjoys the challenge of creating outstanding results for our clients and the community.
A salary package commensurate with talent and experience will be offered.
For further information, please contact email@example.com or visit www.hamessharley.com.au
- How many years' experience do you have as an architectural technician?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the Building Code of Australia (BCA)?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in building design / building design drafting?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.