Hames Sharley are seeking a talented Architect for a fantastic opportunity in our Darwin studio.
Expressions of interest are sought from talented Architects (5-7 years, minimum post-graduate experience) to take on a senior role in a variety of projects across the studio. The position requires an adaptable, all-round individual, with proven experience in all phases of Architectural practice.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes;
- Demonstrated design capabilities;
- Registered Architect (ideal), minimum 5+ years of continuous practice;
- A proven leader with excellent verbal and graphic communication skills;
- Must work independently with clients and consultants, and drive for results;
- Strong project management, consultant co-ordination and people skills;
- A good understanding and ability to document in Revit is essential;
- Previous experience in residential, retail & mixed-use projects is preferable;
- Knowledge of procurement, construction, detailing and building services desirable
Hames Sharley is a leading, awarding winning national design practice, delivering Design, Architecture, Urban Design and Interior Design services across a wide range of portfolios, including Health, Commercial, Retail, Workplace, Tertiary education, Defence, Residential, Transport, Mixed use and Urban Development.
Employees at Hames Sharley are passionate, motivated and talented individuals driven by the desire to be challenged, creative and involved. We work together as a supportive and cohesive team that shares ideas and provides avenues for everyone to take on new responsibilities and become leaders in their field.
Our employee benefits are extensive and include a mentoring program, several forums for change, a dedicated Technology in Design team, and several other support groups and initiatives to help our team truly enable communities to flourish.
A salary package commensurate with talent and experience will be offered.
For further information, please contact email@example.com or visit www.hamessharley.com.au
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in architecture?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.