Mow Hair is seeking a Senior Hairdresser to join our Salon located in the shopping precinct on the Gold Coast, QLD. Mow Hair offers a great working environment.
Our team has a strong focus on the customer’s experience in our salon, and our team is very important for us! We have very generous incentive targets for which allows us to share profits and give our team the ability to make extra money each week for great performance.
GREAT BASE SALARY PLUS ENDLESS EARNING POTENTIAL!!!
$1,000 RELOCATION EXPENSES FOR THE RIGHT PERSON/S,
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- A Rostered day off every 2nd Saturday!! Reclaim your weekends!
- No Sunday work
- Opportunity for flexible working hours and flexible employment arrangement (Part time or Full time)
- Opportunity to work a 38 hour 4 day week, leaving 3 days off every week (Full time role)
- Ongoing Training opportunities
- Great working conditions
- Free Car Parking
- Close to Public Transport, buses and tram
- Great salon energy
- Great Clients
- Team Bonding Days & Activities
- The opportunity to work with a supportive team
- Clean, modern salon fit out
- Opportunity for creative experiences
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SENIOR HAIRDRESSER WHO MEETS THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Fully qualified in all aspects of hairdressing – must have In Salon experience after qualification
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Well-presented and well groomed
- Has a passion for hair
- Able to work on your own, as well as part of a team.
- Wants a career in hairdressing and be motivated for continued learning in all aspects of hairdressing
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
For more about Mow Hair:
Our website: www.mowhair.com.au
Our Instagram: www.instagram.com/mowhair/
To apply, simply press ‘Apply for this Job’ and attach your Resume.
Please Note: You will need to be an Australian resident to apply for this job.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.