Advertiser: National Salon And Spa RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Apr 2021
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Staff incentives & commission + Sign on bonus!
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Trades & Services, Hair & Beauty Services
Lush Skin And Body Perth is a newly opened and renovated salon which is quickly expanding & looking for a new team member. We are located in Mount Hawthorn, WA & opened February 2021. We are a boutique salon offering a full range of beauty services and require a staff member confident in all aspects of beauty.
Our services include: waxing, tinting, brow lamination, lash lift, spray tans, manicures & pedicures including shellac.
Spa and advanced facials including dermal treatments microdermabrasion, peels, dermablading, LED, IPL Photo rejuvenation, enzyme therapy, oxygen facial & skin needling, IPL Hair removal.
We are ideally looking for someone prepared to work a minimum of 20 hours per week with the potential and hope to be able to increase these hours.
- You must be able to work late nights
- You must be able to work weekends (Saturday only until 3:30pm)
- You must be confident in all areas of waxing, manicures, pedicures & massage
- You must have at least 1 year previous experience in the beauty industry
- You must provide 2 industry relevant references with your resume and or cover letter
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has a minimum of 1-2 years of industry relevant experience & feels confident in all basic areas of beauty treatments.
- Can demonstrate initiative and due diligence in their day-to-day work life in completing tasks independently & will ask for ways to help.
- Prefers spa style treatments but would be willing to learn more.
- Has previous experience with the brands ASAP, Medik8 & USPA. This is desirable but not a requirement as training will be provided.
- Has Previous experience with lash lifting, brow styling & shellac. This is desirable but not a requirement as training will be provided.
- Will be able to offer us a new skill such as lash extensions and other niche talents which we do not currently offer.
Lush Skin & Body offers:
- A friendly and cooperative team environment who believe in all helping each other out.
- An opportunity to establish yourself with a client base in a brand new business that is completely renovated.
- On the job training.
- On-going training available to the right candidates who wish to expand their repertoire of knowledge and skill set into dermal treatments.
- Generous staff incentives and commission schemes.
- Sign on bonus after qualifying period.
- Flexibility when it comes to personal leave and family time.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and we kindly ask for you to not ring the salon directly in relation to an application you have submitted.
Press Apply for this Job and attach your Resume.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.