We are seeking a Service Electrician to work night shift across multiple sites. Working as a team of two, that being yourself and a TA, job duties include:
- Deliver preventative maintenance work for general power and lighting (RCD's, test & tagging, emergency and exit lighting etc)
- Maintain, install, replace and repair all distribution systems and associated electrical equipment.
- Identify and diagnose electrical problems using various testing devices.
- Undertake inspection, testing, verification activities and complete reports as required.
- Complete work orders and record material utilised on jobs.
Who Are We
Tempo is one of Australia’s leading innovators in the delivery of electrical maintenance, asset management and telecommunication infrastructure services.
To be considered for the role, you will have the following qualifications and experience:
- NSW, A Grade Electrical License - essential.
- Full and unencumbered driver’s license.
- Valid Construction/ White card.
- Valid CPR and LVR - or willing to obtain.
- Service experience will be highly regarded.
Please Note: All applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia. You will be required to complete a pre-employment medical incl. a drug and alcohol screen, provide a national police clearance and relevant work references.
To submit your application, apply online using the “APPLY” button.
*No Agencies Please*
Tempo Australia Limited
1060 Hay Street
WEST PERTH WA 6005
Sydney | Melbourne | Perth | Brisbane | Adelaide
Hobart | Canberra | Darwin
Phone: 08 9460 1500
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an electrician?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.